Total Rewards Cincinnati offers corporate and individual memberships, both offer members opportunities for professional growth through educational programs, networking and discounts. These include:
- Quarterly informative and targeted programs to enhance professional knowledge & skills
- Excellent networking and volunteer opportunities
- SHRM, HRCI and WorldatWork certification/recertification opportunities
- Access to exclusive content in the "Members Only" section of our website
- Website access to previous program presentations (the past three years of programs)
- Invitation to join our LinkedIn group at www.linkedin.com/in/gccba
- Invitation to HR Collaborative programs
- Complimentary job postings on Total Rewards Cincinnati (TRC) website
- Discounts on membership in professional organizations and educational offerings
- WorldatWork Courses, Conferences and Webinars
- WorldatWork Membership
- HR Collaborative Conference
Your Annual Membership Includes:
- Quarterly Program Meetings - Total Rewards Cincinnati (TRC) typically holds four to five meetings per year. Our informative meetings explore current HR trends and issues for professional development. TRC works continually to broaden the programs to address the diverse needs of our members.
- Free Guest Pass - Your membership includes a guest pass to use at one of our meetings (the member must be present with the guest for the free pass to be valid on the day of the meeting).
- Recertification - We work with Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) to request preapproval for general or strategic recertification hours toward SPHR and PHR certifications. WorldatWork also recognizes attendance in TRC's compensation, benefits, work-life or rewards-related programs toward recertification.
- WorldatWork Education Courses in Cincinnati - WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals, an affiliate of WorldatWork, is an organization that certifies human resource professionals in the disciplines of compensation, benefits and work-life. WorldatWork Society designations include Certified Compensation Professional® (CCP®), Global Remuneration Professional (GRP®), Certified Sales Compensation Professional™ (CSCP™), Certified Executive Compensation Professional™ (CECP™), Certified Benefits Professional® (CBP) and Work-Life Certified Professional™ (WLCP). TRC sponsors all WorldatWork courses provided in Cincinnati, and also promotes other course offerings from other Midwest WorldatWork associations to its members.
- Discounts on Courses - As a member, you will also receive discounts on courses hosted by our partners in our network. Just make sure you indicate you are a member of TRC when signing up for the course.